Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Second best Bushim ever

George W. Bush, on his yet-to-be written memoir [emphasis added]:

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened."
(hat tip TPM)

Bush rarely says what he means to say, but his verbal missteps are the times his words are closest to the truth. Our first president to also unquestionalby be a war criminal and who arguably increased executive power more than any other president (with help, obviously) here admits to his political leanings. The most accurate, and in my view best, Bushim remains "They misunderestimated me."

2 comments:

Mark

Which one do you think is the best ever?

Landon

"They misunderestimated me."

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP