Monday, March 23, 2009

Quote of the week

"Landon teacher sexy!"

I have to say, I find being called sexy by six year olds to be fairly disturbing. In class I was tired due to illness, so I sat back in a chair and crossed an ankle over the other knee. The child quoted above imitated and exaggerated the posture and pretended to smoke a cigarette and repeatedly said "Sexy! Landon teacher sexy!" and laughed. I have no idea if they understood what the term means, but it was a rather uncomfortable class period.

2 comments:

Mark

Sounds like you reminded him/her of someone in a movie or something like that. But yea, I can see how that would make things a bit uncomfortable.

Landon

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. It wasn't as uncomfortable as the post makes it sound, but it was a bit weird. Oh, and it was a boy, not that sex or gender matters when we are talking about prepubescent children.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP