Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doppelganger

One night in Daejeon several of us got together to wish Scott (who I mostly know from Korean class) a merry farewell by playing boardgames. I was at the table playing Simpsons Clue, while a wild game of Bonanza occupied most of the rest of our group.

On the way to the games cafe we ran into some other foreigners that I knew, which is hardly surprising given that the foreigner bar that they frequent was just down the road. The odd thing was that with them was someone else named Landon. He is only the third or fourth Landon I've ever met. I would have bet a fair bit that I was the only Landon in Korea, much less the only one living in Daejeon. It was decidedly odd.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP