Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Epistemology

Does anyone know where Eddie got his boots? Apparently Homestar Runner does!

I refuse to believe that there is no photographic documentation of the red moon boots, but I am unable to find any, so if you have pictures please send them my way.

Update: Speaking of philosophy and webcomic-y stuff, the new edition of Dungeons and Discourses is now complete! In the words of Tiny Carl Jung, "This is the best game ever!" Seriously, I want to actually play it someday, especially since the people I have played D&D with are some of the few people anywhere who could pull it off. I would be a Wittgensteinian: at early levels I could trap enemies in rigid logical structures, and at higher levels I could undermine the very idea of following a rule, including the rules of logic, math, language, and (most interestingly for gameplay) physics.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP