Saturday, May 16, 2009

Other blogs

Some of my friends here also blog, so in true Nietzschean spirit I will provide some additional perspectives. Jeff and Maddie, who work at the other ECC downtown, have been here since September and have a picture heavy blog (with real photography, not the half-assed pictures I put up). I actually found their blog before I came here and decided that my company was probably ok partly on the basis that they don't ever complain about it on their blog. Will writes a lot more about the teaching experience than I do, and he manages to make everything funny. He also has a great take on our coworkers. For example, he captures Lindsay's black humor with this quote:

While testing, I overhear this outburst from a fellow teacher, "I asked you guys to do one thing for me today! I said please please please don't make me hate my life for the next 40 minutes, and you are doing just that!"

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP